Thursday 27 May 2010

All Apologies, Ingmar

It seems strange that it was a year ago I decided to start this blog. I was just a crazy kid with a passion for Bergman movies. Now I'm a... well, older crazy kid with a passion with a passion for Bergman movies. Since the last blog entry (11 months ago) I haven't stopped watching Begrman films, I've just stopped reviewing them. I guess I lost inclination. I can't really explain, it was just one of those things that falls upon the wayside as so often things do in life.

To make this simpler – I’ve decided to start this up again because I have time on my hands and a renewed interest in Bergman films. The other day I watched Smiles of A Summer Night, which just so happens to be the next film in my collection that I need to review. What luck, eh? So I shall make an effort to continue with my reviewing of Bergman’s films, you lucky people.

All apologies, Ingmar. It was nothing personal.

P.S. While trying to publish this entry I have discovered I'd forgotten all I'd learnt about blog formatting, so this make take a while to get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment